Bedlam Bedbug Insecticide Aerosol - 17oz Can
Bedlam Insecticide is a residual aerosol spray specially designed to control bed bugs, lice, ticks, fleas, and dust mites on contact. Bedlam may be used as for crack and crevice treatment and on and around baseboards, floorboards, headboards, and walls. This product is water-based and non-irritating, and so it can used to spot treat bedding and mattress when controlling bed bugs. In addition, the product will not stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces. Bedlam is labeled for use in homes, apartments, schools, hotels and healthcare facilities. Bedlam Insecticide is not for use on humans: If lice infestation should occur on humans, use a product labeled for use on humans.
Bedlam Insecticide General Directions:
· Shake Bedlam Insecticide well before each use.
· Remove protective cap.
· Aim spray opening away from person and push button to spray.
· Vacate room after treatment and ventilate before reoccupying.
· Do not allow children or pets to contact treated areas until surfaces are dry.
TO KILL BEDBUGS with Bedlam Insecticide:
· Apply Bedlam Insecticide as a spot treatment to cracks and crevices, around baseboards, floorboards, headboards, and walls.
· First thoroughly clean and air mattresses and springs. Then spot treat only areas that may harbor pests.
· On mattresses concentrate on tufts, folds, and seams.
· Repeat as necessary.
TO KILL LICE with Bedlam Insecticide:
· Spray Bedlam Insecticide in an inconspicuous area to test for possible staining or discoloration. Inspect again after drying, and then proceed to spray entire area to be treated.
· Hold container upright with nozzle away from you. Depress valve and spray from a distance of 8 to 10 inches.
· Spray each square foot for 5 seconds or until damp.
· Spray only those garments, parts of bedding, including mattresses and furniture that cannot be either laundered or dry-cleaned.
· Allow sprayed articles to dry thoroughly before use.
TO KILL TICKS AND FLEAS with Beldam Insecticide:
· Spray Bedlam Insecticide around beds, furniture and pet’s habitat.
· Spray pet sleeping quarters, bedding, floor and floor covering where pets are kept.
· Repeat as necessary.
· Use only a recommended pet spray on pets.
TO KILL DUST MITES with Bedlam Insecticide:
· First thoroughly vacuum entire room concentrating on areas where mites congregate: such as mattresses, box springs, headboards, walls, floors, carpeting, and baseboards.
· Spray surfaces with Bedlam Insecticide until damp.
· On mattresses allow spray to dry thoroughly before replacing bedding.