Precor 2000 Plus Premise Aerosol (16 oz can)
Target Pests: fleas, ticks, ants, cockroaches
Precor 2000 Plus Premise Spray is an insect growth regulator and residual insecticide, all in one convenient ready to use spray can. One can covers up to 2,000 sq ft.
Precor 2000 Plus Premise Spray kills active flea infestations and prevents infestations from developing for 7 months. Precor 2000 Plus Premise Spray is an insect growth regulator and residual insecticide.
How Precor 2000 Plus Premise Spray Works
Many people will put out a bomb with no success in combating fleas. It is necessary to understand the flea life cycle to win the battle! First, you need to understand that fleas need blood meals to grow and to reproduce. The female flea will take a blood meal, and afterwards, lay eggs on the host animal, carpet, sofa, dog's bed, easy chair, and any place your pets land. Areas where the pet sleeps or lies will have the most eggs. If the pet has walked paths indoors or outdoors, there will be a substantial amount of eggs in those areas. Environmental flea control must be spread over the pet's entire environment focusing on the areas the pet spends the majority of his or her time. These eggs hatch in 2-5 days. Within a couple of weeks (depends on humidity and temperature), the larvae pupates. It makes a cocoon for protection. Vacuum cleaners are able to pull up these cocoons. Some people require a couple treatments the first 4-6 weeks once a flea infestation has started.
Precor 2000® Plus Premise Spray
Target Pests = fleas, ticks, ants, cockroaches
- Covers 2,000 square feet.
- Contains Precor® IGR for 7 months’ protection
- Two generations of adulticide chemistry for complete kill
- Two types of synergists for faster knockdown
- Fine mist, low odor formula that dries without leaving a residue.
- Water-based for better coverage.
- Heavier-than-air molecules go deep into the base of carpets and upholstery where pre-adult fleas live
- Effective on all hard surfaces such as concrete, hardwood, and ceramic
How It Works
Precor 2000® Plus Premise Spray contains Permethrin and Phenothrin for a complete kill and two synergists for fast knockdown. It also contains Precor® IGR to prevent reinfestations for up to seven months. Precor® formulations penetrate deep into the base of carpet and upholstery fibers, where pre-adult fleas live. The active ingredient in Precor products, (S)-methoprene, targets fleas in the egg and larval stages of development and prevents them from producing new infestations of breeding, biting adults. Ultimately, that means more satisfied customers - and fewer costly callbacks.
- Carpets and rugs
- Wood flooring and tile
- Furniture and cushions
- Pet sleeping and bedding areas
- See the Precor 2000® Plus Premise Spray label for a complete list of application sites.